Sunday, February 10, 2008

My Talented Friends

Sometimes I feel a bit silly telling people that I have a blog. It seems simultaneously pretentious and juvenile, I mean any 13 year old can keep a record of their day to day life online. Of course I hope my blog is more interesting then a 13 year olds, and I do believe it's the best way to share and present my experiences.

I have a handful of friends who are out doing incredibly interesting travels of their own, and some of them seem to agree with me on the the blogging issue. I thought I'd take a couple moments to point you to a handful of other cool travel blogs to check out, especially when I am slow with the updates:

My friend Cari, who is far braver then me, has just moved to Amman, Jordan! On her way from the states to the middle east she stopped in London for a long weekend. You can read about our time together (and her exciting Jordanian adventures) on her new blog:
Amman Etc.

Then there is my very talented friend Alex, who is teaching English in Korea right now. His blog is a showcase for his interesting, and humorous writing. I highly recommend checking it out:
Writing the Ship

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww... ;-)

Alex Pollack said...

Thanks for the very sweet shout-out, Stephanie! And thanks for helping me with my graduation garb that day...I think you helped me make sure my hat was straight!

Oh, and the site re-design looks sleek, I like the foggy-sunlit horizon of the photo...