Thursday, March 13, 2008

May not be Irish, but I am oh so Lucky

Exciting things are happening! First I am finally leaving the country this weekend; I'm off to the Emerald Isle to celebrate St. Patrick's Day and Mr. Jason Hirama's birthday in style! The forecast says rain in Dublin all weekend, but I've never been one to let a little water stand in the way of a good time (I do live in London after all).

Secondly next week I am finally reunited with my dearest soulmate Kim, as three of my favorite Atlantans, Kim, Brian and Kate Lyn arrive for a visit. Hope they bring some Atlanta sunshine with them...

And finally on another international travel subject: if anyone has traveled in the Balkans in recent years, or knows someone who has, drop me a line, I have a few questions for you. I'm particularly interested in anyone who has been to Bosnia, Serbia or Slovenia.
Thanks!

1 comment:

Kimberly A. Suta said...

I would love for your blog to be a part of blog4reel.com - the first ever blog-to-film competition. And it is free! - Kimberly