Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Excuses

It's been quiet on my page because:

  • The neighbor we were stealing internet from went away and turned off his router! I finally convinced the boys it's time to buy our own but the Sky man hasn't come yet and today at work has been the first time I've had any real internet access in a week.
  • I broke my camera and haven't had the money to get it fixed yet
  • I'm reading Bleak House and despite my best efforts it's terribly boring and I just can't bring myself to write about it
  • The Friendship is in town and I am very very busy partying it up with them (more on this later)

Sooo sorry about that folks but hopefully things will be back to normal soon and I will have the means, time and ability to sit down and write.

Promise!

Steph

No comments: