Sunday, January 06, 2008

London Playlist #2


1. All My Loving- Jim Sturgess
2. Alloway Grove- Paolo Nutini
3. Fluorescent Adolescent- The Arctic Monkeys
4. Bones- The Killers
5. Supermassive Black Hole- Muse
6. Goodbye Mr. A- The Hoosiers
7. Cigarello- The Fratellis
8. Don't Look Back in Anger- Oasis
9. All Possibilities- Badly Drawn Boy
10. Time to Move On- Tom Petty
11. Waiting for the 7.18 - Bloc Party
12. Back to Black- Amy Winehouse
13. Carolin- David Gray
14. These Streets- Paolo Nutini

1 comment:

Alex Pollack said...

The Killers "Bones" reminds me of fall 06, senior year and contemplating my what-the-hell-am-I-gonna-do-with-my-life future in my room at Clairmont.

Isn't it fascinating how we claim songs in our own ways and lock them into our own memories? I think that's pretty damn cool...